The Lion Roars Group offers a portfolio of luxury boutique accommodation in beach, town, country and game reserve destinations, in Southern Africa.
Cape Town - Sea Point and City Bowl
The Hyde Hotel in Sea Point and a City Bowl hotel in Gardens, namely The Three Boutique Hotel . All are all within ten minutes' drive of the city's main attractions, and within walking distance of a great selection of restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
Oudtshoorn - Off Route 62
Buffelsdrift Game Lodge offers luxury tented accommodation overlooking a waterhole. Experience an array of wildlife including Elephants, Rhino, Cape Buffalo, Giraffe, Hippo and over 200 bird species.
Garden Route - Plettenberg Bay and Storms River
Enjoy beach, golf and country retreat experiences along the Garden Route. Featuring beach accommodation is The Robberg Beach Lodge in Plettenberg Bay and overlooking the Plettenberg Bay Golf course, Redbourne Country Lodge offers great golf packages. Tsitsikamma Village Inn is a country retreat tucked away in the Tsitsikamma Forest at Storms River Village, offering rooms arranged around a typical Village Green.
Eastern Cape Safari
The award winning Amakhala Game Reserve, located within the malaria free Eastern Cape only 43 miles from Port Elizabeth, offers the “Big Five” safari experience. The Luxury, all-inclusive lodges are made up of restored Country houses, Safari Lodges and Tented camps.
• Bukela Game Lodge – This 5-star lodge has four suites (3 suites and 1 honeymoon suite) tucked away into indigenous trees and bushes at the top of a hidden valley.
• Hlosi Game Lodge – A 4-star fenced camp, perfect for families with small children or for those who aren't comfortable with a chance-meeting with wild animals.
• Safari Lodge – This 4-star thatched lodge with its unique safari huts and signature stone-capped roof tops, offers 11 luxury suites complete with private plunge pools and separate lounge areas.
• Woodbury Lodge – This 4-star Lodge with its 6 stone-and-thatched sleeping lodges is set against a cliff and offers stunning views
• Leeuwenbosch Country House - a colonial 3-star property set amidst beautiful indigenous gardens, offering a family safari experience steeped in settler history. Accommodation at Leeuwenbosch includes the historic Country House and the newer Shearers Lodge Suites. The Country House, built in 1908, offers five spacious en-suite bedrooms, and is layered with a collection of historical images, documents, and furniture dating back to the 1800s. Set back from the Country House, Shearers Lodge offers four more contemporary double suites, overlooking a cool low-roofed verandah and tranquil swimming pool.
• Quatermain's 1920's Safari Camp - an intimate and rustic, 3-star, expedition style tented camp with en-suite bathrooms.
• Woodbury Tented Camp - Seven large, 3-star, en-suite tents on raised bases have private patios with views of the bush
Visit Lion Roars' own website for further details